Friday, June 30, 2006

Guy 24 High-Tech Peaches, where is the juiciness?

High-tech Peaches taste terrible. Be a Michigan Peach. Life is juicy, messy and tender.
Remember to send me your TOP FIVE LIST, next podcast I list the best ones (thanks for all the emails)

Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie...
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
Click note to hear podcast
or
click to subscribe in iTunes
or click to subscribe w/ some "podcatcher"

If you don't have iTunes.........get it!
Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast.
Rookie Of The Year - Pop Destroyed The Scene and The Blue Rose
Patent Pending- This Cant Happen Again
No Use For A Name - For Fiona
Number One Fan - Come On
Small Town Sleeper - Song for the Summer

No comments: