Thursday, June 15, 2006

Guy 18 Guy falling for FALL OUT BOY!

Hey, I emailed the band and they sent me the mp3 files. Fall Out Boy featured.
Listen and hear how to win a free CD
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie...
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.


Click note to hear podcast
or
click to subscribe in iTunes
or click to subscribe w/ some "podcatcher"

If you don't have iTunes.........get it!
Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)



Enjoy these Tracks!!
Fall Out Boy = Where is your boy tonight?
Just Surrender - Tell Me Everything
Smalltown Sleeper - Let Me Go
The Juliana Theory - Top of the World
Bridgefield = Get there.
Loveless - Beautiful




Just Surrender, just click to watch the video

1 comment:

Anilikos said...

Awesome Video :)