Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Guy 25 Your Top 5 EVERYTHING!!!

Guy 25 Your Top 5 EVERYTHING!!! Today we play the TOP 5 TRACKS (plus Mr. B's.......aka Guy In A Tie's) FAVORITE TRACKS, plus I read some of the fun, weird, email entries of the top 5's that you submit. I had so much fun putting this podcast together, and it was so easy, I just played what you liked.

All my Best.

Remember to send me your TOP FIVE LIST for the month of July and at the end of the month I will play the top five (5) tracks for the first podcast of August. (thanks for all the emails)

Slauson Students You Rock. Have a safe and happy summer and remember to post to the website you comments....... www.GuyInATie.com or send me an email at guyinatie@gmail.com


Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie...
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
Click note to hear podcast
or
click to subscribe in iTunes
or click to subscribe w/ some "podcatcher"

If you don't have iTunes.........get it!
Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast.
YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO LISTEN, THEY ARE TRACKS FROM THE MONTH OF JUNE. (HEY THIS WAS FUN, LETS DO IT AGAIN AT THE END OF JULY, THE TOP FIVE TRACKS THAT I PLAY IN THE MONTH OF JULY.)

1 comment:

Anilikos said...

:D
Too small a smile to depict my actual smile while listening to this episode I guess

I wasn't actually thinking about the English pronounciation of Lefkada(written Leukada in Greek). So, mea culpa :P

I'll be returning to Greece myself from Italy, where I currently study, on 7/12. I'll be posting some photos in my blog of beaches and life in general. Hope to go to some island as well to get the whole thing :P

Till September I won't be able to download massive files such as podcasts so I'll loose my favorite professor for a while. But I'll be back :)

Ta ta!!