Thursday, May 04, 2006

Guy 9 This is the Best Show so far.

Yep, Episode 9, Guy in a Tie
Seriously, this is the best show. It should have been show #10! Anniversary.

I absolutly love the third track. Entropy....

Also I want to send a hollow out to Scotland for Hollow Horse. One of the members is an Art teacher in Scotland and has sent me a few emails! He is in the middle of exams!! Hey I'm Scotish, 'have a tartan and play the bagpipes....but this music is anything but bagpipes, it is soft, beautiful music that really makes you think. I have played this group in my other podcast, SlausonPodShow.com the Love and Logic episodes. Its a new song uploaded yesterday to the PodSafeMusic.

I hope you click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer. The music sounds so much better.

Enjoy these tracks.
MUNK- dirty work
Casey Desmond -Long Damn Time
The Entropy -Nothin New
Charles Simmons-State of Mind
Dark Romantics -Another Song for Another Night
Hollow Horse -Ghost

I hope all of you click the little subscribe button on the right so that each episode will be downloaded into your iTunes. If you don't have iTunes.........get it!
Thanks and give me feedback.
Bye
- Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)


Just click the musical note to listen on your computer or subscribe in iTunes

Click musical note to hear...

1 comment:

Guy In A Tie said...

Hi Jeff,
Thanks again for playing our music on your 'Guy In A Tie' podshow - great name for podshow, by the way. Anyhow, thanks again, I do very much appreciate it. If yer ever in Scotland, I'll buy you a dram !

Kenny
Hollow Horse
http://www.hollowhorse.co.uk/