Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Guy 8 Guy is schooled by his student Jonathan C?

Yep, Episode 8, Guy in a Tie gets schooled by his student Jonathan C.
STAREWELL - Blurrier
Black Lab - Remember
8 Stops 7 -What's The Big Idea?
Loveless - This is the Way
Tourist - Stay

Thanks for helping Jonathan C. Next time all your music! I never lie, I just prevaricate!

Thanks and give me feedback.
Bye
- Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)


Just click the musical note to listen on your computer or subscribe in iTunes

Click musical note to hear...

2 comments:

Guy In A Tie said...

Awesome podcast Jonathan C. It was halarious to listen to when I played it back. Good job and good luck with your Solar S'more Cooker.

Guy In A Tie said...

Hey Guy In A Tie

I'm writing to say thank you for playing Loveless on your podcast. I work for their record label. We are an independent label out of Somerville, MA called Q Division. If you need anything, feel free to get in touch. Thanks again!

--------------
Eric Keating
Q Division
617.625.9900 x105