Sunday, May 21, 2006

Guy 14 What colors are in your Crayon Box?

Topic; What is your favorite color in your crayon box?

Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie...
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
Second Saturday - Ariana
Azawa - I'm In Two
The Parlotones - Colorful
First Time Fallen -Covered In Flames
Granian - Mark My Words (alt)
Tenth Hour Calling - Color Me
The Dark Romantics-Another Song for Another Night
Click note to hear podcast
or
click to subscribe in iTunes
or click to subscribe w/ some "podcatcher"

If you don't have iTunes.........get it!
Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mr. Bradley, I think it's so cool how you do these podcasts that you write yourself that kids do, that everyone can listen to. I especially love the fact that you play all those "unknown" music groups, and how they write back, even though some of them are in, like, the UK and other places. That is so awesome! Also it's amazing that so many people listen to them and write back (no offense), it just doesn't seem like the "show" to be listening to, (I mean, come on, its SCIENCE). However, I see that with the music, and kids on the show, it makes it young, and with all the comments from the bandmembers and stuff, WOW!
Keep up the good w-w-w-w-work (I quote from one of the UK band members)
HANNAH NATHANS
PS if I had time to write one of those, I would love to do one! (hint hint...)