Saturday, May 13, 2006

Guy 12 "You're a Loser"

Guy 12, "You're a Loser."
Translation-"Somethings going on with me right now."
Track #1 Metal, #2 Michigan, #3 Caitlyn (for Amanda) and #4 some Hip Hop. You'll love these!! The Havenots.

Topic; Helping you deal with put-downs.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie sharing music, love of life, teaching and helping my students.
I hope you click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer. The music sounds so much better.
Enjoy these tracks.
Danko Jones - Baby Hates Me
Paper Street Saints - Fool To Lie, (Michigan connection)
Forever Changed - Encounter
The Havenots - Deadlines
Caitlyn Smith - Hear Me
Something To Burn - Spades, again. I love it!

Just click the musical note to listen on your computer or
subscribe in iTunes

Click musical note to hear...

I hope all of you click the little subscribe button on the right so that each episode will be downloaded into your iTunes. If you don't have iTunes.........get it! Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback.
Bye
- Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)

1 comment:

Guy In A Tie said...

good show!

Happy Mother's Day