Friday, November 16, 2007

Guy 99 On Top with Mistakes


Wow, never thought I would get to show 99. I really enjoy bring amazing indie bands to you. Let me know your favorite tracks in order and listen for iTunes gift card challenge plus OSU challenge - I don't want to play their fight song, and a special Extra Credit in science given today. Listen, relax and enjoy the chunes.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....







Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO
-just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's....
Morningside Drive - Everybody Dance.
No Use For A Name - Dumb Reminders.
Myriad - Perfect Obligation.
The Havenots - Deadline.
Kill The Alarm - Mark My Words.
The Wylde Bunch - On Top.
Show 100 next!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just listening to Mark My Words (by Kill The Alarm) today while working in the yard. What an awesome song/band! If you ever get a chance to see them live, do so. You won't be disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Hey great podcast!
1.Morningside Drive-Everybody Dance
2.The Wylde Bunch-On Top
3.Kill the Alarm-Mark My Words
4.No Use for a Name-Dumb Reminders
5.The Havenots-Deadline
6.Myriad-Perfect Obligation

It was hard to rank them this week, they were all so good! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

FAVV!!!!!!!!
1. Mark My Words -Kill the Alarm
2. Everybody Dance -Morningside Drive
3. Dumb Reminders -No Use For a Name
4. Deadline -The Havenots
5. On Top -The Wylde Bunch