Thursday, November 08, 2007

Guy 98 Close Open Girls Girls


Enjoy these killer tracks - Paramore, Arianna, Kaye, Kate, Sophia, Fionia,
Winners of iTunes & CD announced. Check out Guy In Tie Schools 'N Session topic - When One Door closes another door opens. Its just like in my physics class. Newton's law of Motion three baby, Newtons law of motion three. Yes I am nervous about moving to Skyline but I know when one door closes in my life another opens. Its the same for you.
Eat Healthy!
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....







Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO
-just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and shohttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifw a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's....
Second Saturday - Arianna.
Fire Apes - Kate.
Paramore - Pressure.
Jupiter Sunrise - Kaye.
Scamper - Sophie.
No Use For A Name - For Fionia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey great podcast!
I think this one was my favorite one to date.

Thanks!

Guy In A Tie said...

thanks for the feedback.

no problem, I liked the tracks this time too.

I have some great ones for 99 too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. B. Guess what? This podcast got me into Paramore and I have their CD, "All We Know Is Falling" and I got a t-shirt. Thanks so much for getting me hooked on Paramore!