Saturday, November 03, 2007

Guy 97 Carbon Leaf is building a house


Special spotlight track, Carbon Leaf from Richmond Virginia. Win their CD, listen and then email me your answer and post your fav track to the website. What type of house are you building? Check out Guy In Tie Schools 'N Session topic.
Eat Healthy!
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....







Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO
-just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's.......
Mae - Brink of Disaster.
Carbon Leaf - Life Less Ordinary. get in iTunes, buy one for mom and dad too.
Every Avenue - Getting Out.
Angelas Dish - soft November
Labra - My Love It Is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite podcast yet! I LOVED the spotlight track "Life Less Ordinary" By Carbon Leaf! Keep on rockin' Guy in a Tie!

-al

Guy In A Tie said...

email me and post to win the CD and iTunes gift card

Anonymous said...

the carbon leaf was awesome but actually, i like mae better because the carbon leaf song was a bit too soft for me :)