Friday, September 15, 2006

Guy 40 Being-Left-Out-itis

Shout Out" by Sophia Ramos from New York City.
ClickerChallange.
EC Challange (get points for really really really big prize).
+ Guy-In-A-Tie-Thing -- "Prescription for "Being-Left-Out-itis"...
and other things.
vote for your favorite tracks (get points for really really really big prize.


Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.

How to listen to GuyInATie.....
Click music note or rightclick-download, burn CD
or
click to subscribe in iTunes
or click to subscribe w/ some "podcatcher"


If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)

Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's..............
SOPHIA RAMOS -Esparanza. Buy in iTunes too.
DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE -Title and Registration. Buy in iTunes too.
BAREFOOT BRIDE -Feeling.
THE HAVENOTS - A Fresh Start.
WAKING ASHLAND-I Am For You. Buy in iTunes too.

Sophia Ramos



Science In The News. Yeah for England and Mc-E-Dee's (McDonalds)

4 comments:

tim said...

my favorite track was "Feeling" by Barefoot Bride.
Esperanza in english means hope.

Guy In A Tie said...

Tim just got 200 points and 5 gold stars that all goes towards the Really, Really, Really big prize. iPod. Nice rooster.

Anonymous said...

Opps! I guess I posted my answer to ec challenge #40 on the ips blog not guyinatie. oh well.

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I've been listening for some time now, but somehow didn't pick up on this contest thing until this cast. Anyway, I emailed my answer for #40 and will do the same for #39. My favorite track was by Sophia Ramos. Never heard of her before, but now I'm hooked. That's the reason I listen to "Guy In A Tie" - he digs up some really cool tunes.