Friday, September 08, 2006

Guy 39 Friends R (Respect) Cool

Guy in a Tie plays Rock, Alt and Pop. Clicker challenge,as well as Doing The Guy-In-A-Tie Thing. Enjoy and send me your top track-favs. Respect is key in a friendship... so says Guy In A Tie. See you at school!

Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.

How to listen to GuyInATie.....
Click music note or rightclick-download, burn CD
or
click to subscribe in iTunes
or click to subscribe w/ some "podcatcher"


If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)

Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's..............
AMERICAN HEARTBREAK -Things Are Looking Up. Buy in iTunes too
PlayRadioPlay -Deciper Reflections From Reality.
THE OCTOBER -Bedroom Girls.
SHELIA SWIFT - Feel Like I Do. email her Hi Shelia from Guy In A Tie student
ROCK KILLS KID -Raise Your Hands. iTunes too

Thanks to American Heartbreak for the awesome "HELLO"

this is Shelia Swift....... CD comes out in Jan 2007

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow mr.bradley
you sold the airheads....
now you have a website..
cool coool

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for including me in your show! You guys are awesome! : )

Anonymous said...

Hi GuyInATie/Mr. Bradley I really like your podcasts, so I got inspired to start my own cast. I have a link as my webpage. High tech peaches is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hey mr Bradley!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :)

Anonymous said...

Another great show. As for my favorite tune - I'm partial to American Heartbreak because I've been listen to the Rock and Roll Geek Podcast for at least a year now - but your show rocks too!

tim said...

my favorite track was Things are Looking Up by American heartbreak. the guy uses pixie dust and wakes up next to his girlfriend.