Saturday, June 14, 2008

Guy 127 So Long Bears


So long Slauson. It was a great relationship these past 25 years. Its where I grew up and became a man.
I hope everyone is enjoying these podcasts. Enjoy and post comments.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.





'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....
Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO -just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's.....
Sound The Alarm - Closer
The Crash Moderns - Pimp My Life.
Goot - We Could Love.
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl.
Mates of State - Goods.
Conditions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy Mr. Bradley!

this is Laura, from 2007-2008 year of Physical Science 8th grade class!


I TOTALLY MISS YOU! You ARE THE MOST AWESOMEST TEACHER EVER!

yep! I'll come visit you at Skyline High when I come visit Michigan again (I moved to Pennsylvania)!

Keep on being the awesome teacher you are, and making science fuu---uuuuuh, SERIOUS!

From

Laura Wang, Class of 2011

Guy In A Tie said...

Thanks for the post Laura.
Send me you email!!!
Mr. B

Anonymous said...

Aww this was your last podcast at slauson! That's so sad! Well I hope you have scienceguyinatie at skyline!
You rock!

Anonymous said...

Oh and when ever i email you my email goes straight in your junk mail. Can you fix it so it does not do that anymore?

Anonymous said...

Aww this was your last podcast at slauson! That's so sad! Well I hope you have scienceguyinatie at skyline!
You rock!

Guy In A Tie said...

Ok Maddie. I will. Remember I got a new computer so I had to fix a lot of things.


enjoy you rsummer.