Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Guy 131 All-Acoustic Guy


I love punk, pop, alternative, hip hop but I also really love acoustic music. Indie bands playing their guiters. Thats the topic of today. Ding Ding Acoustic Schools N Session.

I hope everyone is enjoying these podcasts. Enjoy and post comments.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.





'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....
Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO -just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's............
Alesana - Apology. YouTube video discussing their name....... here.
Sherwood - The Only Song.
The Audition - Don't Be So Hard.
Mayday Parade - Three Cheers For Five Years.
Relient K - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been.
The All-American Rejects - Night Drive.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. B!!!!!!!!! I miss you! :) Have so much fun at Skyline, and I hope to see you sometime during high school!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep doing the podcasts by the way.

Guy In A Tie said...

Thanks Sara. I will always keeping doing the podcast. I love the music too much.

I hope you are enjoying your vacation and good luck at Blue Lake!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I was at Grace Hopper last year so I subscribed to UM WISE GISE podcast a while back, and today I got a video about this year's camp. I was really surprised to see sean(?) and takara! (and to see I had a new video)

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying vacation and thanks. I hope you're enjoying yours too!