Sunday, February 17, 2008

Guy 112 Wake UP


Wake up.
I hope everyone is enjoying these podcasts. Enjoy and post comments.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....
Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO
-just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, emais that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's.........
Wake Up - Kim Cahill.
Wake Up - Panima.
Wake Me Up - So They Say.
Wake UP - SHOK.
Don't Wake Me Up - The Hush Sound.
Wake Up - The Living End.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Favorite Five Tracks from the podcast #112 are
1. Wake UP- SHOK
2. Don't Wake Me Up- The Hush Sound
3. Wake Up- The living End
4. Wake Me Up- So they say
5. Wake Up- Panima

Anonymous said...

I liked all the tracks but in this order:
1. the SHOK one
2. The Living End
3. So They Say
4. Kim Cahill
5. Panima
6. The Hush Sound

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Bradley.
These are my favorites from 1-6.

Wake Up- The Living End
Wake UP- SHOK
Wake Up- Kim Cahill
Wake Me Up- So They Say
Don't Wake Me Up- The Hush Sound
Wake Up- Panima

Thank you for submiting me. Also if you can the next podcast try to get Yellowcard to play Way Away then I would be happy. I love that band!
S