Saturday, January 26, 2008

Guy 109 Mistakes R Good 4 U


Mistakes happen. Everyone says that but you will make mistakes and when you do you can learn a lot from them, so make peace with those mistakes. Sometimes those mistakes RGood4U.
A Shout-out from Jamie of The Varsity Drive.
I hope everyone is enjoying these podcasts. Enjoy and post comments.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....







Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO
-just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, emais that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's..........
We Are Go Radio - I Miss You.
Motion City Soundtrack - Calling All Cops.
SundayRunners - Memories Left At Sea.
The Varsity Drive - Quiet Town.
Motion City Soundtrack - Point of Extinction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite tracks 1-5.
1. Calling All Cops
2. I miss you
3. Memories Left at Sea
4. Quiet Town
5. Point of Extinction

Marcin said...

In preference order:

Motion City Soundtrack - Calling All Cops.
SundayRunners - Memories Left At Sea.
We Are Go Radio - I Miss You.
The Varsity Drive - Quiet Town.
Motion City Soundtrack - Point of Extinction.

(Obviously, I assume this is where you would like us to leave our preferences. If not, I'll refrain in future.)