Tuesday, December 18, 2007

2nd Annual 5 Au Stars Award



Dear Students,

I'm starting to plan out an end of the year Guy In A Tie.com "Award show" type podcast "5 Gold Stars Award." The format will obviously be a lot smaller than a "Grammy" type show, but I think we need to acknowledge artists at this time of year plus have a good time celebrating all that is good about our show. I'm thinking of doing...

Male Artist of the Year
Female Artist of the Year
People's Choice Award
Parents Favorite
Guy-In-A-Tie Award
Encouraging Our Youth Award
Song of the Year

which with appropriate bells and whistles could fill out an episode of Guy In A Tie pretty nicely. Of course, there is no real scientific method to this, and ultimately may just come down to the songs I/we liked the most....

If you have suggestions, or want to lobby for your favorite song for any of the above LMK. Just go back to the podcasts this year, look all the bands, over 250 and make your pick and make your suggestion for catagory.

If you are interested in being a presenter, or want to provide anything special for the show, or have general thoughts, please let me know as I think this could be something pretty cool that could grow in 2007.

Black tie, optional.

Best
GuyInATie.com

1 comment:

Guy In A Tie said...

Vote for our favorite track.

Post here or email me at
guyinatie@gmail.com

Thank you.