Thursday, September 13, 2007

Guy 90 First Impressions Count


Make a good first impression that is the topic of today's School's N Session along with great tracks.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....







Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO
-just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)

Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's.......
Cute is What We Aim For - Moan.
Every Avenue - Picking Up The Pieces.
Quietdrive - Both Ways.
Zach Raciman - Fabulous.
Lives of Famous Men - You're so fabulous.

8 comments:

Elliot said...

Great podcast! I really liked the last song.

Anonymous said...

Wait was Zach Raciman a guy or a girl? I'm really confused...Anyway great Show!

Anonymous said...

I loved the music! But I couldnt get the movie questions... oh well! Great podcast! :-)

oowen14 said...

Hey guy in a tie! Nice podcast!!!! i liked the songs. keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

What's happenin' Guy in a Tie? Hey, I've got the answer to win the iTunes gift card! Every Avenue is from the Port Huron Area. Am I right? Anyway, the music in episodes 90 and 91 is sweet!

-al

Anonymous said...

Hi! Every Avenue is from Michigan, the Port Huron area Marie's Ville. The order of the songs that I liked was:
1. 4ever
2. Misconception
3. Burning up For You
4. Kelsey
5. One more song
They all were great!

Anonymous said...

Hey I Posted it to the wrong 1 last time thats my bad

Every Avenue is from Marysville Michigan!
1.The Veronicas- 4ever
2. Every Avenue- One More Song.
3. Matt Woods- Misconception
4. Karate High School- Burning Up for You
5. Metro Station- Kelsey

oowen14 said...

oops i posted the answer on 91! well ill repost it here

The band every Avenue is from Marysville, Michigan
United States My favorite tracks from this podcast are
1.Every Avenue - One More Song.
2.Matt Woods - Misconception
3.Karate High School - Burning Up for You.
4.Metro Station - Kelsey.
5.The Veronicas - 4ever.

NICE PODCAST MR. Guy in a Tie!!!!!!!Thanks Brandon for telling me to put it here!!!!