Thursday, January 04, 2007

Guy 56 Don't Expect Life To Be Easy Or Trouble-FREE


Back with a new show for 2007. Clicker Challange, Weird Facts, Schools In Session and iTunes gift card challange is here too. Post to the website or email me your answer.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....
Click music note or rightclick-download, burn CD
or
click to subscribe in iTunes
or click to subscribe w/ some "podcatcher"

or PupuPlayer PRO
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's...........
Myriad - Perfect Obligation. get CD. get in iTunes.
Liam and Me - Its A Shame. get CD.
Soapbox Paradox - Sports.
Endway - I Ain't No One. get in iTunes.
Loveless - Go.
8Stops7 - Wider. get in iTunes. get CD (CDBaby or Paypal.com).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem! I sent you a CD in the mail! So keep your tie peeled for it! Get it?!?!?!

- Soapy