Saturday, December 09, 2006

Guy 52 Become A Teenage Warrior



Become A Teenage Warrior, Clicker Challange, iTune Gift Card Challange, Weird Facts are back to stay for awhile.
IPS Challange. + Guy In A Tie Thing.
and other things.
Shout Out from State Of Michigan Superintendent Mr. Flannagan, School Board President Mrs. Strauss and Secretary Mrs Curtin. Vote for your favorite tracks for the "5 Gold Stars" and get points for really really really big prize.

Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....
Click music note or rightclick-download, burn CD
or
click to subscribe in iTunes
or click to subscribe w/ some "podcatcher"

or PupuPlayer PRO
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them.
Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)

Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's...........
Howard Jones - Building Our Own Future.
Motion city Soundtrack - Make Out Kids.
The Clintons - Save The World.
This Day & Age - Always Straight Ahead.
Granian/Kill The Alarm - Mark My Words.
Glory Nights - Its Better Faster.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had 15 million dollars I would donate half of it to chairty and use the rest for buying a huge house and games and things like that. Then giving some to other family members.

Anonymous said...

If I had 15 million dollars, I would buy a loaded 06 Mustang for my brother, who is about to turn 16. I also would donate much of it to charity.

Anonymous said...

If I had $15 million, I'd also donate it to charity! :) I'd use the rest to buy a really cool house in California by the beach! I'd also buy a bunch of clothes, the newest iPod, and the newest electronics of any type! I'd use the rest of it to buy neat stuff for my friends and family.